Sunday, November 21, 2010

Old look!

Sorry I haven't posted many looks- I got the pictures back and most of them looked terrible but hey, picture CDs are $2 at Walgreens. I have to use discs because I don't have a webcam and I lost the USB cord for my camera. Fail.







This was just before my interview at Victoria's Secret. My hair isn't even dry yet in these pictures.

Eyes
Naked- Desert Sunset rose with gold sparkle (outer lid), Sierra Nevada sparkly peach-nude (browbone)
Aromaleigh- Strawberry Despair (inner lid)
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express mascara in Glam Black
MAC black gel liner (lower lash line) in Black

Kat Von D Autograph liquid eyeliner in Love Metal

Lips- Max Factor lipgloss in Cloud 9 (discontinued! ARRGGHHH!!!)

Face- L'Oreal True Match compact foundation in Level 1 Neutral

I couldn't tell you what brushes I used (if I used them at all, save for the eyeliners). Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment